The Loft of Missoula is a member’s only social club which provides a comfortable, relaxed, yet refined atmosphere for our members to socialize and do business. The Loft of Missoula has been created to be a convenient meeting place for city dwellers and commuters working, conducting business or recreating in town. It’s a place where deals are closed friendships are forged and memories are made.
Well-appointed Meeting Spaces and Private Conference Room with over 2,700 square feet, separate seating areas and space for 118 guests members can conduct business or entertain guests while other members are enjoying the space. Members also have the option to reserve our conference room for private business meetings. Equipped with a HD Flat Screen TV, DVD Player, Laptop cable and Stereo with iPOD cable. The room also has a counter, sink and wine cooler for your entertaining needs.
Educational & Social Events Throughout the year you can look forward to attending First Friday Art Exhibits, live music and other events organized by members and management. Many of these events will be hosted in an effort to stimulate and support local business, as well as to support local non-profit organizations.
Networking Opportunities A diverse membership allows members opportunities to meet members with varying backgrounds and interests.
Sustainable Practices, Products, & Services:
The Loft of Missoula purchases from locally owned businesses, has wired all our lights and sound into an automated system to save energy. We recycle and keep our waste to a minimum. We support local non profits and are proud to be a locally owned and independent business as well.
* Motion Detector Lights in restrooms, entry and office
* Dimmer Panel that controls all the lights with one-touch on/off button
* Programmable thermostats for heat and cooling
* Timer system for exterior lighting
* Energy conserving window coverings
* Recycle cans, plastic, paper, cardboard and toner cartridges
* Conducted a NWE Energy Audit
* During the remodel wiring, insultation, heating was all updated and building materials were resused or recycled through Home Resource
* Teleconferencing capabilities for member use
* Sustainable Forestry Initiative printer paper for office and member use
STRIVING FOR SUSTAINABILITY IN THE FUTURE WITH….
* LED lighting
* Video-conferencing for member use
* All Energy Star rated equipment
* Green cleaning products
* Alternative transportation incentives for members and guests